Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brown shirt or brown dress?

Giggling!

It is really a brown shirt that belonged to our house mate's 11 years old daughter Laila. Laila claimed it is too small for her and wanted Annabelle to have it. She says Annabelle can use it as a dress now. Huh?

Let's see?


I was marvelling how brown her eyes are with this brown shirt/dress. She got such a long beautiful eye lashes. (she got that from her papa! YES, her papa!)

The necklace is from Aunt Jenny when we were up visiting them.


So you see how a shirt can be a dress for a 3 year old girl!

This is now her favorite dress!!! Her pink polka dot halter dress has been put aside as 2nd best!

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty!! Her eyes DO pop out so lovely and brown.

    Evelyn has a shirt she likes to wear that is really a 18 month old dress, but looks like a shirt on her. Doesn't look tight at all, so I let her use it like that.

    I love her smile in the first photo... so pretty, I could look at that picture all day!

    ReplyDelete