I love seeing the before and after every time. This little boy of mine is growing and growing. I marvelled at everything and I also grrrr at some things. Must have an up and down to everything.
Apparently, Jonah forgot that he didn't like having his hair cut but I am not about to remind him. Giggling..

Helping me take out the "cutter".
Posing for me. His hair is at his longest in his short life. I decided I wanted him boyish boy and no more shaggy hair and his hair seem always like a martian. And I have to wet his hair to mop that martian hair down!! He doesn't co-operate with me when I wet his hair.
Aww... He remembers now!! Wahhh! Wee wahh!!
Bye Bye Martian hairs!!
Patiently waiting for me to finish picturing him. Thank you sweetie pie!

Annabelle happily smiled for me. Such a sweet girl!

He has bathed and rid of those uncomfortable martian hairs.
He's happy now!
Now he is boyish boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment