Silver is at it again!
This time it is the bird.
I am always on the alert toward Silver because I am wary of what he brings home, usually alive. I'm glad he don't leave me an offering of dead animal like some cats do. He bring them home alive. Sometime, I'm too late. But most time, I got 'em in time like this bird.
He was looking under the chair and trying to swipe something out. My antenna went up and I went to investigate. I turned over the chair and there was the bird. That bird is smart. He just stayed still.
I am thankful for the butterfly net. I used that to catch the bird and brought him outside over the fence. I'd assume that bird have warned all the other birds to stay away from this lot. "Bad Cat and I'm lucky to be alive."
No comments:
Post a Comment