Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day!

My wee kids goes to Florida School for the Deaf two times a week to their Early Learning program. Imagine my surprise when I came to pick them up and they were covered in paint. They had load of fun getting a mess of themselves. I was a bit aghast when I saw their shirts and thought immediately will those stains come out?? But when they handed me those framed hand print of their hands. I melted and could feel tears ready to prick out and I knelt and hugged and kissed them both and this is such a beautiful gift for me from them.
Truly it is such a thoughtful gift and I have their hand print forever printed. They're already in their room hanging on a shelf where they cant reach and play with it.
My wee boy is already big for his age. In fact, he is a lot bigger than his sister when she was his age. They both now wear shoes size 8!! Both of em. And they're 18 months apart. I marvel at my wee boy. He already has a big hands and has a promising he'd be as big as his dear grandpop, my dad. In the picture, his is blue and clearly you can see is bigger than his sister, the red one.
By the way, those stains came out! Aren't I such a blessed Mom? Yes I am.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet surprise for you from the school!! How nice and what a nice keepsake from the kids! :o) Happy Mother's Day to you! And Happy Birthday, too! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete