Monday, June 15, 2009

'blog' private

This is great! Now that I know my 'blog' site is now private and only by invitee. I'll be able to share more and all. Records what had happened so that my wee kids would know if they should forget and perhaps learn something about us all and themselves. This is a great way to share with my wee kids and my 'audiences'.
Thank you, my sister for telling me how to 'private' my blog. I appreciate this far more than she'd ever realize. :0)

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you privatized your blog, so hope that you will be writing more later. Am having computer problems-- argh! So am at the library using their computer. The phone company supposed to come out Mon, then tuesday now they say today, but I really have my doubts!! I think that's why the new wire I have for VP didn't work-- because it was the modem for the computer that went bad and the phone company tested it and said it was bad and needed to be replaced. always something!! phbbt! :o)

    As soon as the computer is back to normal, I'll be writing in my blog again! yay! love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to write some more??? Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete