Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Peach and cherry pie? Anyone?

Pies? Yum! Yes! Of course I have to make them first.


My wee girl giggling into the camera trying to cajole me to having one of those cherries I was pitting for the pie.


Of course, I gave her some!


The good looking pie ready to be popped into the hot oven.


My wee boy munching on his toy car trying to decide if he want some cherries.


My pie came out looking so good that we ate for our dessert after a yummy mexican dinner. In the background, that's me and my darling senor down in Cancun, Mexico on our 2nd honeymoon the same year we married.

We still have some pie left, do you want some? Giggling...

1 comment:

  1. I love how your wee girl puts her finger in the mouth while shy or giggling! She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete