Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jonah's new pull-up

Jonah has been lately pulling up his shorts or pants on me while I change his diaper. A thought occurred to me, is he ready for potty training?? So by chance I asked him if he wanna use the potty. Hoo Boy! He was all excited and got up and climbed down his changing table within the seconds I said it. I helped him sit on the potty and he peed right then. I was shocked and delighted! I didn't expect him to be ready this early? But I'm not going to discourage him. I showed him the pull-up and he wanted it.

So I help him put it on and put on his pants. He was running around looking for Annabelle and he pull down his pants and showed his pull-up to Annabelle. Annabelle was delighted and told him to show papa. So he ran to him. I zoomed to get the camera.

Jonah in process of pulling down his pant.

Jonah showing off his pull-up to his papa who was watching surprised and so proud of him.

Jonah posing and showing off.
Yes, my dear Jonah, I am soo proud of you.

Of course, as I had thought, it was a temporary phase. But I never gave up putting him on the potty when I change his diaper. He understand but hasn't asked for that pull-up on his own. I see Annabelle encouraging him to use the pull-up but he ignored her.

Well, I can wait. He's still my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment