Annabelle and Jonah at the beginning of swimming season here wore 2 arm floaters. Then a few weeks later they got more confident and wore just one arm floaters. Then recently on Thursday, August 5 they were swimming like fishes! Both of them. I marvel at them and their zest for swimming.
This is Jonah surprising me as I was taking a picture of him.
I didn't expect him to "jump" toward me. LOL It still is a good picture of him.
I told him to stay back while I snapped another one of him.
See no arm floater!
Annabelle swimming with her pappy watching nearby.
They happily posed for me. I love love this picture of them.
My sweet Annabelle.
Jonah was telling me "watch me" as they now say that alll the time to show me their newfound skills.
Annabelle.
My gnomes. LOL
Jonah.
Annabelle.
Playing and swimming.
Their abandoned arm floaters.
LOL! What a funny picure of the abandoned arm floaters! So proud of the kids and their swimming! Evelyn and Gretchen are doing great with their swimming too.. Sylvia still content to just wade in the water. Peter no fear at getting dunked and falling in the water, not swimming yet. The pool looks like so much fun!! :o)
ReplyDelete