I've always love the idea of waking up on Christmas morning in a new pajamas. Even better if everyone wore the same one to feel a closeness and all.
It is hard to find matching pajamas for a child and an adult! I was told that you could simply get a matching t-shirt and shorts. Like Jaguars or Disney. I didn't want that. I wanted something girly girl.
Our BJ's club had them. Hoo Boy! I was delighted and got them for us. I got them too big. DUH! (but I've since then traded in for smaller size.)
I'd have gotten something for the boys but they didn't have them. It'd have been cool if they had those pajamas in their color. Oh well.

That's us, girls with Jonah refusing to leave us alone.
Me, Annabelle and Jasmine.

We're all smiling for the picture.
Happy belated Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment