Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Annabelle's excited about being 5 soon

Annabelle has been talking for weeks and weeks now that she will soon turn 5 years old. I have to keep reminding her that it is a long way off. But now it is her month. She is terribly excited about it. It seem like every week she comes home from school having a birthday party. Someone has turned 5 in her class so she brought home the party hat and some stuffs. Saying my turn is next.

Back in January, I told her that her cousins up in West Virginia had a birthday then it will be Laila, then her Papa, then her Grandma, then YOU, Annabelle. Who's next? She would point to me then who's next? Justin! Then? JASMINE! Then? Evelyn, Peter, Grandpa, Jonah, Aunt Jenny, Joshua... She pretty much knows it by heart.

She knows the sequences.. She would say Gretchen and Sylvia, Papa, Laila finish birthday. Sooon Grandma--90. Then ME. I will be 5 years old.

So this birthday will be a special one because she recognized the significance of turning 5 years old.

Yes, Annabelle, you will be 5 years old soon at the end of this month, March 31.
I am so excited for you!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment