Saturday, April 23, 2011

Amazing kids--Annabelle and Jonah

I really marvel about my two little kids. I can't call them wee any more. They are growing and constantly surprises me with their growing knowledge. I marvel at what they know already and that they do have common senses. Thank goodness they have a good head on their shoulders.

~
Annabelle

The other day, Annabelle was looking all over for me and asked her papa where I was. Her papa teased her that I had left. Annabelle was puzzled, "Mom left?" Her papa said yes, left the house. Annabelle promptly walked over to where I keep my purse and pointed to it. And told her papa that "Mom did not leave." Her papa was surprised and smiled, "then keep looking for Mom."

He told me about that. I was like wow and felt proud of her because she knows me well. I never leave the house without my purse.

~
Jonah

I was already in the shower when my senor joined me. (We have a big shower with 2 shower heads and a 3rd one for the dogs or kids.)

Jonah was looking all over for me and asked his papa where I was. His papa teased him that I had left. Jonah said "No, No." His papa said, "yes she is gone." I was right beside him smiling at him teasing Jonah. Jonah is smart and told his papa "No, Mom is in there with you." Papa looked surprised and said "No, Mom is gone." Jonah pointed to my glasses on the sink area. Papa was defeated. Jonah laughed and pulled the shower curtain and shouted, "MOM."

Seeing my senor teasing Jonah and again, I felt wow and amazed that Jonah know I'm never without my glasses except at bed and shower.

~

So my amazing kids--Annabelle and Jonah--knows me pretty good!

LOL

~

No comments:

Post a Comment