Jonah!
He is our mighty Fly-Swatter Pro!
Spring has long since been officially here and those darn flies are back to annoy us. Jonah repeatedly point to wherever the flies are and driving us nuts with their pointing. We, adults, have learned to ignore them and I believe we, adults, are resigned to have them around as our guests hovering over our dishes. While the kids are not. Kept pointing here, there, over there....
I got the fly swatter and told Jonah you can try and swat them.
Hoo boy, you should have seen him trying. The first few swats was a miss. But when he got his first one! He shouted! Dragged me to see his first kill.
I laughed and got the camera!
Jonah smiling with his first fly kill!
Look at him beaming wide and proud.
His first kill!
Sorry fly. May you rest in peace!
~
Pretty soon he was a pro! Swatted here and there!
Now there's no more flies around to annoy us.
My hero! Jonah!
No comments:
Post a Comment