Friday, July 1, 2011

Our little flowers

I've become brave and downloaded the disc and uploaded the camera. I discovered it was a piece of cake. I felt ashamed for putting it off so longggg. And blaming the camera!! When I should be blaming me! DUH! LOL!  Oh well, that's done and over with and no more excuses!

We were over at Garden Ridge checking out their pottery since we have purchased so many plants from the nursery and those plants need a nice home to grow in and to show off their beauty. And we also discovered that Garden Ridge is going out of business and everything at that time was 25 per cent off. So we decided to wait. We haven't been back since then. I tried calling to see what the rate are now but could not get through. I am hoping that we would go over there today or tomorrow to see what is left. We probably won't get what we wanted because it's been 2 weeks. We are taking a huge risk! What a dope I am!! Gee...

Anyway I had fun putting our kids in the pot and telling them that they are such a pretty flower growing in this big pot. They were delighted and went along with the silly imagination.

Jonah and Annabelle

Annabelle

Ain't she a beaut?

Jonah

I love love his smile!

~


No comments:

Post a Comment