Saturday, October 22, 2011

Me and Annabelle

I have not use make-up in a long while and I suddenly felt like being pretty so I put on some eye make up and a lipstick.

Dear Annabelle, notice it right away and begged to have her face painted.

I gave in and just put on the eyes and lipstick. Same colour as mine. She wanted eyelashes too. I told her she has beautiful long one and don't need that on.

Her papa was beaming that he has 2 beautiful gals. What a lucky dude he is!
He took picture of us.

So this is us pretty gals!

Me and Annabelle

I'd look at the picture and marvel that we have the same color shade of blonde hair. Our eyes color are different, mine blue, hers brown. I'm older with lines on my face while she is young with smooth skin.

I just love this picture of us. It was only last Saturday just before going to the Zoo.


1 comment: