Sunday, October 2, 2011

School Picture Day

I have always looked forward to school pictures. Because you can see how they have grown and changed and matured. Such a great way to compare.

We missed last year and I am deeply disappointed about that. So I looked forward to this year and made sure both kids showed up. And picture day was last Monday. Oooh I was giddy and happy and made sure they had their bath and clothes picked out.

We told the kids that they will have school picture taken. Then I went and got Isaac's school pictures. He had all his together in an album. Mine? Ha ha! I only have a few but I know my Mom has it all. Anyway, looking at Isaac's childhood picture and showing to Jonah and Annabelle. 

Isaac has his since he was 7 years old. That's when he entered California School for the Deaf at Riverside and remained there til he graduated. So seeing Isaac at age 7 to 18/19 years old is awesome. Always in his best clothes--tie, bowtie, vest, or suit.

Jonah resemble his Dad at that age right now. Same cowlick. Same crewcut. Same smile.

Then I told Isaac, Jonah should use tie like he did. But we didn't have tie for Jonah. But we had vest. So Jonah used that.

I had left a note in his backpack that Jonah can take it off after the picture.

These pictures were taken waiting for the bus and I wanted to see how fresh they are now compared to the school picture when the order arrives.





Such a darling!
So lovely
So cute!!


~

When they came home, I was surprised to see Jonah still in his clothes. I had assume he would take it off after the picture.

I saw the note in his backpack for me..

"Jonah wanted to keep his fancy clothes on all day. He looks so handsome and his picture turned out great! "

I laughed and told Jonah, you wanted to leave it on? He just shy away and smiled.

Such an adorable boy!

Annabelle is so lovely!

~

I really do marvel that this 2 kids are ours!
Such blessing they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment