Thursday, November 10, 2011

Annabelle and her drawing

Today, Annabelle stayed home from school because she was coughing so badly and spend the night with me in our bed. I knew she would be tired and she needed rest. So all morning, Jonah and Annabelle sat with me on the sofa watching cartoons. Then by early afternoon, they were feeling better. Annabelle was in a drawing mood and she drew this.

I just had to picture her and her drawing because it involves Jasmine. And I wanted Jasmine to see this. (As you know, she is in Australia on a missionary.)

Let's see her drawing.



So the drawing has a story. 

Annabelle was remembering her time with Jasmine when she had that first night out with Jasmine. She remembers it fondly.

So this is her and Jasmine inside her home on the top playing together. Blue is Jasmine's favorite color.

The pink triangle is the store. Her blue car, Jasmine driving and Annabelle sitting in the back. The purple triangle is her house.

The pink girls are "eating ice cream" (blue triangle above the pink girls is ice cream).

The blue girls on blue sofa sitting and talking.

All that hearts are love love love.

~

Annabelle misses Jasmine and loves her dearly.


1 comment:

  1. awww...this made me want to cry, so sweet! I cant wait until I am home to spend more time with annabelle and jonah! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete