Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Annabelle's first tooth lost!

Annabelle came home from school today missing a tooth that had been loose for a few weeks.

She does not know how she lost it. It's just gone!

Maybe she swallowed it, or lost it outside playing at the playground at school. It something we will never find out.

I have been looking forward for days for her tooth to fall out. Her papa insisted that I don't fool around with her tooth so I didn't. I grew up trying to loosen it, tie a string around it to pull it out and suchs.

So I just went to the library and got some books on caring for your teeth and a book on Tooth Fairy.

I had told her that she lost out a chance to give her tooth to the Tooth Fairy. She was nodding her head sadly and asked me if the other tooth will come out. I told her, oh yes but none are loose now. She said she can wait.

Smiling with one tooth missing.

I told her to smile "Bigger"

All smiling and happy.

Jonah asked me if his was loose. I checked and told him, not yet.

There'll be more and maybe I'll lose track of how many? See see?






1 comment: