Wow! A really red boot!
One Sunday I was driving to Papa John's to pick up pizza for us while watching football on TV. I spied this boots on the side of the street. I wasn't sure if it was forgotten or out for someone lucky to get it for their girl? I wasn't too sure and told myself if it was still there when I come home with the pizza, I'd pick it up.
It was still there! So I assumed their girl outgrew this boot and felt it was too good to throw it out but left it out for someone. So that someone was me!
Both our kids fight over this boot!

So this really red boot is in a good home and well-loved by our kids.
They take turns wearing them. Jonah's feet is bigger than Annabelle so he can fit in this boot. For sure Annabelle will be able to wear it far longer than Jonah.
Wow! To find such a boot like that for our kids! It is amazing.
I told some people, I got it at a thrift store because I was sort of embarrassed to say I "found it" but then I realize, what the heck!
I found the red boots!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment