Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seven Falls, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Last September, on our vacation, we went to Seven Falls in Colorado Springs, Colorado. (Yes, I'm slow at uploading our vacation trip.) There were so many places that we went and I wanted to share them all. We had so much fun and they were beautiful place to visit.



The entrance to Seven Falls. And then the drive along the way to the end. Mountains surrounded us and we had to peer out of our van to enjoy the heights.






The drive was a bit narrow and you couldn't see what's in front of you so we drove carefully and they did post to keep the speed at 15 mph. Yikes!
















We finally arrived, it actually was only a few miles but it seemed like forever. Whew!

That's my senor with our kids all ready for a new adventure.


There were fishes that actually "hop" out of water to catch food that they have for sale to feed them.

It was fun to watch and feed them.

Now we're ready to start climbing those stairs up and see the Seven Falls and what is on top.

It was a long hike up all those stairs.















It was beautiful on the top and we went hiking through their woods. The path was easy.

Jonah was already exhausted and wanted to be held.

So we stopped to eat our snacks that I wisely brought up in our backpack. We were hoping that would revive Jonah to continue and hike on but no, he still wanted to be held. Oh no, I couldn't hold him and hike on. It was a no no.

We saw sign saying please don't litter and I snap a picture of it. I thought that was interesting. I was

surprised at how long some of those litter would have lasted.

It was a perfect weather. The trees were tall and amazing. I couldn't name those trees.

Taking pictures of my family and some with me in there. Trying to capture those moments.


It was a perfect day, I think. Even with both kids falling down and scraping their knees.

Thank goodness, we have some band aids for them otherwise they would

still be howling. (Sheesh!) LOL!

We went on the other side through their elevator and got proper picture of the Seven Falls.

Our kids proudly show their band aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment