Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shopping Cart

Our kids are getting too big to ride the shopping cart. I hated that because that means I have to keep my eyes out for them. Run after them, scold them if necessary. Beg them to stay close to me/us.

Having them to ride the cart gives me plenty of pleasure of seeing them squirming in their seat. This is where I got "complete control" of them, at least temporarily. But of course, I can't control their voices. They like to use their voices and golly gee, we get a lot of attention. Sometime I don't care, sometime I care. It depends on the situation. Happy 'voicing', fine. Whining 'voicing,' grrrrr, because it makes them think I'm a "MEAN" Mommy! Or "LOUSY" Mommy! DuuhhH.

I thought I'd take pictures of them in their shopping cart to celebrate their "growth".

Much to my surprise, they would not co-operate with me! Both of them!!!
And they think it is funny!
Well, so did I!
I had fun!
Silly game!

First snap!

Then I walked to the left.

They looked the other way!
LOL

Then I walked over to the right.

They looked out even more right...

Giggling...

Then they looked at each other!

An unbelievable mutual agreement between them!!!!!

~

One of those silly moments that could have been lost forever if not recorded. I'm glad I did so that we can laugh and sigh, oh yes those kids!

~

1 comment:

  1. That's cute with the kids not wanting to cooperate with the pictures! The girls are good about staying with me when we go to the store, Peter on the other hand-- whew! He is getting to be a handful! Took him with me to food lion yesterday and all he did was struggle struggle struggle! Struggle to get out of the seat, then struggle to get out of my arms, then struggle to get away from me after I chased him and caught him. Then fuss fuss fuss making every one look at me. sigh.. I'll leave him at home with daddy next time!

    Nice find on the red boots!! score!

    ReplyDelete