
All day long, today, Jonah has been tormenting his poor sick sister, Annabelle.
Annabelle is home sick from school and been sleeping on and off all day. Kept whining to me about Jonah this or that.
I would just shake my head and sigh... Trying to tell Jonah to leave Annabelle alone. I think he is delighted to have someone home with him all day instead of being with his mommy. He has not gone back to FSDB since early December. We will have to re-register him again in the fall and this time he is going for he will be then 4 years old.
See that smile?
I think that's the best smile I've captured from him! Imagine that is from tormenting his sister!!!!! Golly gee!


I could not help but hide my smile when Annabelle comes whining. This time, this is about her shoe that Jonah snatched away from her.
He was dancing while I was trying to snap this picture and wow! This beautiful mischievious smile!!
A cropped picture of him wearing Annabelle's favorite "Mary Jane" shoe.
I dubbed this picture of Jonah on the left, the best smile ever! Even his eyes were laughing!
He was having FUN!
~
Poor Annabelle!
You are right, this picture of Jonah is the best I've seen! Gorgeous smile! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! I like the short hair! It's a little too cold here to cut Peter's, but I am looking forward to it, his hair is getting a little long now. Jonah has a great smile!! :o)
ReplyDelete