Monday, June 27, 2011

I am so so behind!

I truly am so so so behind on blogging! I blame the camera. Yes, the darn camera!

The camera had gone bad!

Here's some examples!


This is me and my sister.
My nieces and my girl romping in the ocean!


See those darn lines????? On those wonderful pictures????

It had freaked me out! And had me hoping it was temporary. It was but it came back and it remained to this day! Grrr..

So we were forced to go out and search for a new camera. So this is now our 3rd Canon camera in our 6 years of marriage. Nothing fancy about this camera. It had served us so well and gave us so many precious pictures and memories.

We had been using the new camera! I just have not downloaded the new program and all. But I have to because our "sim" card is FULL. I am dreading the process of getting out the new disk and download it and all. I reckon I'm one of those wayyy behind novice on computer savvy. Sigh...

~

Bear with me then you'll soon be overwhelmed with all those newsy blogging. :0)

~





No comments:

Post a Comment