Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Crew cut!

It's time for another crew cut for Jonah! Another before and after. I love seeing how different he can look before and after. It's almost like he is growing before our eyes in an instant!

My dear Jonah posing.
He forgot he didn't like his hair all over him but let's not remind him.
I already have him in his swim diaper.

I had to work fast cuz he is already grumpling and I don't have the high chair to keep him in place. What a challenge.

Jonah is clearly uncomfortable while I hurry take pictures of him with his sister watching the whole scene.

I truly love this picture. He's clearly unhappy and frustrated.

Jonah is waiting for me to tell him it's okay to go and jump in the pool.

Kids are happy and playing.

Their papa was cleaning the pool the entire time and had already given permission for the kids to go ahead and jump in!

Annabelle

Ahh, Look at Jonah, being happy!

They went back playing and ignoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment