Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vintage Headband!

I was sorting through my stuffs in my closet in our master bathroom area. Since we will be demolishing the entire area to redo our bathroom and add in brand new whirlpool tub. It still has not been decided yet but the possibility is there. So weeding through my stuffs deciding if they're worth keeping or bye bye. Anyway I have this little makeup suitcase filled with stuffs I've had since I was 10 years old!

Barrettes, rubber bands, silly knick knacks, headbands and some jewelry. The rubber bands had rotted out and silly me to hang on to them. Out it goes! Annabelle spied the colorful headbands and grabbed it. She especially likes the pink flowered one!

Annabelle trying on the pink flowered headband. You can see the stuffs in my old make up suitcase.

Annabelle would not let me put away the pink flowered headband away to wait until she's a bit older. She's been using it ever since. I had kind of expected it would be broken by now. Much to my surprise, it's not broken yet! It's been 4 days now!

Annabelle is also in her favorite pink polka dotted haltered dress. She wears this dress as soon as it is washed. Always wanting to sleep in it and keep on wearing this dress.

Truthfully, I want to wear this dress myself! So I don't blame her for always wanting to wear this darling dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment