We went to the beach today and we had a marvelous time. Weather was perfect! Laila, our housemate from Latvia went with us.
I was the photographer the entire time so there's no picture of me except one, my feet. Giggling!

The ride to the beach. Kola is all excited about going out and sat on Annabelle's lap.
Jonah walking on the pathway toward the beach.

Jonah with Logan, the Scottie dog that we are caring for Jasmine.
Annabelle with Sandy.
Laila testing the water. It's warm!
Annabelle

My senor!
Annabelle up ahead with Kola. Jonah with Logan. Sandy's last.

My family.
Jonah pointing at Logan. Logan keep on heading for land while Jonah want to stay in the water. So it's a tug - o - war between them. Often, I'd have to go and get Logan because Jonah let go of the leash. Logan is a very good dog. He doesn't run away. He's with us all the way.
Annabelle with 2 dogs.
Both kids with all 3 dogs. We left Suzi, the german shepard home.
Enjoying the long walk.

Annabelle skipping on ahead with Jonah close behind.
Jonah kept his sunglass on the entire time!
Annabelle had her sunglasses as her headband the entire time. At one point she was upset cuz her sunglasses were in the water. I quickly retrieved it for her. Whew! I'm glad the ocean hadn't swallowed up the sunglasses.

Jonah kept Logan with him. He didn't want the other dogs. He wanted Logan!
Jonah keep failing miserably to keep Logan on the water side. Jonah would tug and tug and often lose the leash cuz he doesn't want to go that way. So I'm always behind Jonah ready to rescue Logan for Jonah. Both Logan and Jonah are determined where they want to be. LOL!
Papa to the rescue. Giving leash back to Jonah.
All in the pictures! What a feat!
Posing. Look at Jonah--copying his papa. Cute!
Closer!
Struggling!
Annabelle is having fun!
Jonah is starting to get frustrated with losing the leash.
My foot, Annabelle's feet, my senor's feet and Jonah's foot.
My senor use his sandal the entire walk while rest of us went barefoot. Even the dogs went barefoot. Giggling!

Jonah's in the water!
Lost the leash again!

Papa is holding his son's hand. And he took off Jonah's shirt.

I love this picture. The shadow of them. Annabelle's dress is half wet. Kola is panting and close with Annabelle.
Papa and Jonah far behind. Jonah is starting to get tired and lagging behind.

Annabelle with her sunglasses on. Another great picture.

My senor taking over the 2 dogs while I'm carrying Jonah all the way back to the van. Laila up ahead with Kola.
We had fun! Jonah was fast asleep as soon as I changed him and seated him in his car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment