Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing with electric razor!

I'd have never known that our kids have been playing with our housemate's electric razor that's always sitting on the bathroom countertop if I didn't notice a small piles of blonde hair on the floor.

I immediately went and found Annabelle. I was soo relieved it wasn't worse than I had envisioned. Whewww! I laughed and then I realized I have to be serious and scold them the hazard of playing with adult "toys".

I had to show her what she did to herself by facing her in front of the mirror. She was horrified when she saw it. I asked her to hold her cut hairs.

Annabelle holding her cut hairs.

She wanted her headband on and see. Not so bad! (By the way that vintage headband is no more, boo hooing)

Her piles of hairs. It's a LOT! But where did it come from? Gee!

A few days later, a thought occurred to me, that small hair cut that Annabelle made, is it curling up? I checked and sigh, it's straight. So now I know, if I cut her hair, she'd lose her end curls.

So I'm not going to cut her long hair. It has not been cut ever except at the front to keep her eyes clear while she was a wee baby.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Good thing she didn't cut closer to her head or cut more than that!! All 3 of my girls went through that with the scissors-- argh! Hasn't happened lately, so I hope that means they won't do that anymore. Gretchen's hair finally looks good now, and Evelyn's is getting nice and long.

    Pretty soon, maybe after Christmas, Peter will get his first haircut. Their hair grows so slow compared to your kids!

    P.S. Love the beach photos and their matching jackets! Looks like you all have lots of fun!! :o)

    Love you and miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete