Last night, we had a funny moment before going to bed. We hadn't see their papa most of the day as he was busy helping Justin cleaning and moving. Justin had left for Kentucky to live with his mama. So we were all together on our bed catching up. Annabelle was showing her papa her bandage and that she fell and that it hurts. She is terribly proud of her bandage and always demand for one for every little scratches or sores. Once it's on, she's fine. But not last night she was hobbling on one leg, I think it was for show to get her papa's kisses and all.
Jonah was wailing and said he hurt on the knee too. He was going on and on and on. I didn't want to give him a bandage when he has none. Then I thought of the scotch tape and I grinned and motioned Jonah to follow me. I got the scotch tape off the desk and tore out and put it right on his knee. He was soo happy and proud.
Jonah proudly pose for me to picture his "bandage". It's rare to see him really smile.
A close up of the "bandage".
LOL
Annabelle with the real bandage.
Look at her smile!
A close up of her bandage.


No comments:
Post a Comment