Today, all afternoon, I was working on reupholstering the dining chairs. With a lot of interruptions from the kids. Whew!
See the old one vs. the new one?
This is the only "captain" chair of the 6 chairs. The kids identified that "captain" chair belonging to Grandmama Lola. I had told the kids that Grandmama Lola is afraid of falling down so she sit there.
Then they said they were not afraid of falling down and that they are smart. Funny!
Now the chairs are all done and they looks soo much better and they blend right in with the room color scheme and all.
We had gotten 2 yards of that material for only $6.99 at Garden Ridge. So I figured it's about $1.15 a chair! Cheeeaaappp! So we will be going back to get more of that material and keep it for replacement in a few years (or less??).
No comments:
Post a Comment