Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another hair cut for Jonah

I absolutely love taking before and after pictures of Jonah! I love how he was so clueless when I picture him. Then when he see the electric razor, he shrieks. Had me in stitches. But he co-operated but not for very long. And as always, upset that his hair is gone. Then pretty soon he's happy as a lark. :0)

We went to the beach that day for 4th of July with Jasmine and the Pletenets family. We had a lot of fun there. We got home and was ready to dive in the pool but decided to give Jonah his hair cut first.

Here's the pictures....

Jonah before the hair cut
Annabelle, I couldn't leave her out.
after the haircut, upset that his hair is gone!
not very happy about it.
Annabelle and her famous love sign
Jonah, all happy after a bath and doing his version of love sign 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment