Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school at FSDB, 2011-2012

Today was FSDB's first day of school for year 2011-2012.

Annabelle is now in Kindergarten and her teacher is Ms. Lauren Rivera. I think she is so lucky to have her this year as we are blessed having her as her teacher.

Jonah?

As you may recall, he went last year but after 2 weeks, he refused to go. His papa gladly intervened and said he may stay home. We warned him, he'd have to go to school when he turns 4 in September. Then a couple of weeks ago, Jonah told his papa, he want to go to school with Annabelle. So he is ready?!?

Did he go?

Yes!
He's in Pre-K program.

Both kids willing got on the bus forgetting to hug me a good bye! I caught Jonah in time but not Annabelle as she was already sitting in her assigned seat!  BUT I am glad for them. I am grateful that they love school.

I will always try to picture them on their first day of school right before they leave the house for school.

Here they are from this morning.

Jonah and Annabelle

They came home happy and tired. Jonah said he did not cry at all. Annabelle said she loves Ms. Rivera and that she saw Vanessa (who is still at Pre-K program). Then they yak mile a minute about this and that.

I am happy for them and for us having a bit-o-extra time for us.
:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment