Boy, I am so frustrated. I had started writing a blog about my wee boy and wanted to include the pictures I have of him. I am unable to get it "set". I downloaded the pictures from our camera to the computer. All I have to do is transfer the pictures. Right? Lo and behold, it would not let me. I looked and I tried most everything. GRRR!!! I think I'm doing something wrong here or I simply am missing something. It could be right in front of my nose. I hate that when it happens, and it makes me feel stooooooooopid. Giggling. It's good that I can laugh about it. LOL
Reckon, I need help showing me around. Who to ask? Of course, I can ask my sister. She's the whiz and has her own blog, mountain mama. Problem? She's a full day drive far. Humph!! I don't know who else has their own blog that lives near me so I can ask questions.
Suggestions?
Let me see... When you write a post, in the part above the writing box there is a picture of a mountain (I think) in a whole row of different stuff like words in center or left side or bold letters etc... Click on that-- it's the button to download a picture. It will open a box and you click on the links to search your computer for pictures, then you click on the pic you want and download it to the new post. Does that help? Did you do that already and it didn't work?
ReplyDeleteJust play aroound and you'll figure it out.. You can also click on the help link for blogger in the dashboard.