Monday, April 20, 2009

My sister, my inspiration

My sister, my inspiration.
  Because of her, I am inspired to create my own blog. My sister is more the literacy type, she writes poems, stories, and her own blog. She reads a lot. But so do I but the only difference is I'm not much of a 'writer'. I can just try and see how this new blog of mine goes. I can think of some stuffs I'd like to include mostly for my wee two children so they'd have something to learn, pass on or just simply read.
  I am new at this and I have a lot to learn, the layout, font, settings and whatever else is included. It should be fun but it's also a bit scary. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. Once you get the hang of it, it gets easier to use. I'm still learning, too! :o) I'm looking forward to reading your future posts and maybe pictures, too? That's my main reason for writing, for the kids to have something to connect to me, for them to learn about me when they are older... like a diary sort of. Yay! Love you, sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete