My wee boy. His hair before the hair cut and my how different he looked after the hair cut. I had told him he was getting a hair cut and he was so excited and grabbed my comb with him outside. I had already put the high chair outside and it was a beautiful day.
The 2nd picture of him fussing. He realized he didn't like his hair being cut. I couldn't help where the hairs land. It kept landing on his face and he didn't like it very much and wanted out. I, of course, would not let him out until I was finished cutting his hair. As soon as I was finished. I put him down. He wanted a bath now.
Yay, that was my intention of doing next. He was already on his way to the bathroom. I had to laugh and follow him and my girl followed too. Splish Splash, splish splash they go in the tub.
The last picture of him after the bath and the hair cut. My my, so boyish boy he is. My darling!
Ohmy goodness! He's getting so BIG!! Such a cutie pie! Love the haircut! :o) xoxo
ReplyDelete