Sunday, July 18, 2010

Four pink dresses!

When I knew for sure we were coming up to visit my sister, I knew I wanted the girls to wear the same dresses. So I had asked my sister for her kids' sizes and kept an eye out for a cute summer dress for the girls. I've looked high and low for one and didn't see one to my liking or when I did, they didn't have all the sizes. Sigh. It was getting closer to the day we leave and I was getting in a state of despair and wondered where in the world could I find cute dresses. I even considered making the dress myself and looked at the pattern and I thought, I'm not really into that and gave up that idea.

Then we went to Target to pick up gift certificate and that Target was way out of our home area and one we don't even go to. There I spied the dresses. I was soo giddy and jumping with joy and that's it!! That's the one I had in mind. They were discounted and they had all the sizes for 4 little girls. I was so happy.

The dresses was first in the suitcase because I did not want to forget and leave it behind. I'd have cried if I had forgotten the dresses.

I love this picture. Uncle Andrew standing at the doorway watching. He quickly scooted away when I was taking picture. Ha, gotcha!

Just the girls and their pink dress.

The girls posing for me.

Another one.

Aren't they such a darling in their pink dress.

I love how they have different sandals on. Gretchen having a t-shirt underneath. How they stand.

These were taken at Harper's Ferry, West Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment