Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rhubarb Queen

I really really really adore this picture of my niece Sylvia. I've had it printed and it's yet to be framed and the copy send to her mother. I am a procrastinator in some area. This is one area I'd have like to improve at.

That was the day we left to return home and my sister, Jenny was pulling out some rhubarbs out for me to take home which I am eternally grateful and happy about it. (Thank you, thank you my dear sister for the delicious rhubarbs) So Sylvia was helping us gathering what her Mom had pulled.

I just snapped the picture.

I am calling her the Rhubarb Queen.
Sylvia
Isn't she so lovely? Beautiful smile. I love everything about this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! This is adorable picture!!! Everything looks so green behind her! GEtting kind of brown now with little rain here. Just picked a bunch of rhubarb the other day, going to make pie and rhubarb bars.

    Remmy that rhubarb/blueberry pie?? Yum!! I think I'll try making rhubarb/blueberry jam!! ooh! I think that will be YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete