Today is Sunday and tomorrow my senor is returning home. I am excited to see him tomorrow and at the same time sadden to lose this quilting time.
I've finished making 25 blocks of this. Three different square and it is on top of the banana cream cloth that I will be cutting up to sew them all together.
The outer border are red instead of having the same as inner border. On the blog I saw was both dark blue inner and outer border. But I decided to see how it look with red. Annabelle immediately said she like that one better. I had debated taking out the blue inner border but then I saw how far I've progressed and to take them all off and start over. NAH. Leave it alone.
I really really like them and I am soo HAPPY to have worked on them and finished the 25 blocks. What's left is cutting and putting it all together into a top quilt.
Yay!
~
WOW!!! FAST work!!! I'm so impressed with how quickly you put this together!! It looks beautiful and will look gorgeous once you get it finished!! I've been itching to sew lately, need to find a quick and easy project to satisfy me!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo