At FSDB, they had their first annual Thanksgiving lunch and play. All the children that goes to Early Learning Center (ELC) were involved in this cute play. The kids' parents were invited and I, of course went. My senor couldn't go but I told him I'd take pictures and I did.
Can you spot Annabelle and Jonah??
I was told that Annabelle was supposed to be one of the Pilgrims but when she found out that her "best friend" Vanessa was going to be an Indian. She got terribly upset and wanted to be an Indian and tore out her Pilgrim outfit and would not co-operate. So they gave in and allowed her to be an Indian.
Our children and Vanessa (kneeling down).
They said that Annabelle and Vanessa are in-separable. They hold hands playing in the playground. They'd save seat for each other at lunch time. They do pretty much everything together when allowed.
My Indian kids! Aren't they cute?
Another picture.

Annabelle and Vanessa
************
As to the bus woes?
It's no more bus woes! Hurrah!
Annabelle eagerly climb the bus with Jonah knowing she will be going to school and see Vanessa again.
No comments:
Post a Comment