Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rope climbing fun

We go to our Jacksonville Zoo whenever we can and on the average of 2 or 3 times a month. We all loves going there. It's fun for us all. Mostly it's more fun for our kids. They know where the playground is and often want to go straight there. We always say no no. Let's go this way, deliberately picking the long way to get there. They're a good sport cuz they know either way, it's fun.

Look at Jonah finally able to climb those ropes up. It was quiet that day and they had the playground all to themselves.

So we just relaxed and let them play and play to their heart content.

I had to run up the playground because I could see Jonah struggling to get to the top and he was sort of dangling there and Yikes. My heart was in my throat.

I had to help him out. And look at the hole in his shirt resulting from being stuck there. So it was a no wonder he was truly struggling. His dang shirt was stuck in there.

But look at his smile. It was worth it.

Annabelle wanted to try too.

Both kids are adventurous and I'm glad. They love love love playgrounds and always asking daily to go to one. We try to go for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment