Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sisters!

Wouldja believe it that I just finally uploaded this picture from one of the many "sim" cards that we have???????

I was looking for Elisa and Nick's wedding pictures that we went and I could not find them and it was a "no wonder" it was not included in this blog cuz it wasn't even on the computer. So it was out of sight, out of mind. (I think that's the saying.) So I have been downloading tons of pictures yesterday and today. I'd have more but my camera's battery shut down on me. Eeeek! But I took it as a good omen and take a breather and do this blog.

Anyway, I discovered this picture of my sister, Jenny and me. That was 3 years ago during end of October when they were down here vacationing and visiting us and our parents. Our children, hers and mine, are so TINY! It's hard to believe that they have grown in the past 3 years! And her boy Peter is in her tummy and at that time, they weren't sure if she were pregnant but she was.

Jenny and me (that baby is Jonah)

No comments:

Post a Comment