Thursday, September 29, 2011

Annabelle's an Aries

I was at a thrift shop and saw the Aries stitchery which I loved and that Annabelle is an Aries. I wasn't willing to pay the price for that picture and then I realized I had a camera which I carry around with me all the time in my purse. So I took 2 pictures of it.

It is very 1970's. I loved the details, the embroidering effects, and everything about it. Maybe I'll copy it and make it or maybe I'll never get around to do that. But there's the idea for embroidering.


When I realized Annabelle is an Aries and hmm, thinking, is she sociable? Oh yes she is. Entertaining? Uh, OH YES. Talkative? YUP. Charming? Definitely. And devil may-care? Giggling, yes! She's braver than me sometimes.


Isn't it such a darling? The colour, the effects, the critters, cute characters and the daisies.

Oohhh!

Now I'm thinking.. If it is still there, I'll get it. It'll be perfect in Annabelle's room.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment