As promised, here's the farewell pictures.
Last month on the morning of Saturday, August 13- we all got together at Cracker Barrel for breakfast with friends and family to say farewell to Jasmine before she fly out to Brisbane, Australia. Then just us family to the airport including her mother.
I love this picture.
| At the airport before entering. See how Annabelle is "helping" Jasmine with her suitcase? And Jonah holding Jasmine's hands. Joshua pulling the suitcase and Aaron lugging the backpack. |
| A close up when I saw how cute they were and snapped it. They know she is leaving. |
I had to hurry to the front to take picture.
| Jasmine and her little sis and bro |
It was picture taking time. Lots of em'. I'm not going to show all of them. Just one more.
Jasmine has been in Australia all this time now and will be for at least 6 months to a year.
Jasmine, bless your heart and your willingness to help others to know Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment