I am again behind in blogging about our whereabouts and life happenings... But I reckon' I'm normal and I'm not going to apologize or anything. But I do know there some of you who reads mine have been looking forward to more of my newsy news. For them, I feel bad. It's more for me keeping records for my children so that they'd know they did this n that. And seeing them grow and grow. And it'd be easier if I had kept it up because it's already September and I haven't even put a post about Annabelle's cute pre-K graduation... I am making it harder on myself by lagging behind and now I think it is old news because it happened wayyy back. But it is an important events that should be blogged about. And there is Jasmine who is in Australia now for a year. That should be blogged about. There are a lot happening....
Gollllly geee.. I feel overwhelmed. Oh well, I'll just prod on and do my best.
Bear with me
No comments:
Post a Comment