Monday, September 19, 2011

Early School morning at bus stop

Annabelle and Jonah

Jonah and me

Me and Annabelle



It's one of those morning where we happened to be there a bit trifle early and had time to kill waiting for the school bus to come. Out came the camera to have some little picture time fun. Those fun are to help alleviates Jonah's anxiety about going to school.

I still have trouble with Jonah going to school. There was a morning where I cannot find his sneakers. He was laughing and would not cooperate with me to find his sneakers. He had hidden them!! But he was defeated because he forgot he had another set! He wasn't too happy about it. I had to hide my smile when I realized he had hidden his shoes. 

We have talked with his teachers to be sure he is okay at school. They always say he is having fun and it is great to have him there. He just simply like to stay home. So we always have to tell him the day and night before that he is going to school tomorrow and stressed that he needs to go. He wants to stay home and we do let him stay home.

~

About that hidden shoes, Jonah had forgotten where he had hidden them and it took several days of searching before I finally found them cleaning and vaccuming. It was behind the toy box!! Whew!!

Annabelle adores school. And I am glad for her.

~

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful pictures!! Truly a lovely family you have!! Miss you much! xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete