Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday--Brick Red color

I was reading my sister's blog-- MountainMama-Jenny today and she was participating at another blog-- Elsie Marley for fall colour week. I thought I'd join in too. So this is my brick red color.

I've had this dictionary since high school. Golly gee! The rug tend to be on the kitchen floor by the sink or in my laundry room in front of the double stacked washer/dryer. The frame, I just painted it and that's the color of all the trim in my laundry/mud room. The frame is for a cross stitch picture that I've stitched a long time ago and finally it will be framed! Yay!

I'll be here all week participating. Tomorrow is Burnt Sienna (reddy orange). I'm participating but not joining in with Elsie. So this is for me.

1 comment:

  1. I remmy that dictionary!! Wonder what you have for burnt sienna??? hmm... LOL!

    ReplyDelete