Today is Wednesday and the color is goldenrod. My flower pot that is sitting outside on the iron wrough table in front door entrance. That plant has yet to bloom flower. I've had it 3 christmases now and no flower! It grew early this year. I don't even remember what flower it's supposed to be. But I know it is a thanksgiving/christmas flower. Grrr! I think Florida is too warm for that plant. Sigh!
Our pavement outside, the bricks. It look faded but when it's wet, it's more beautiful. My big mexican pot. They're in the goldenrod category. Well, sort of?
My old planter on the shelf that I bought in Arizona at one of their antiques stores. And my miniature sunflower quilt I made years ago. They're in my laundry room. My laundry room have recently transformed and it is MY country crafty room with all my collections up on the shelves and walls. They're no longer in the boxes and I'm thrilled. I am still rearranging and had just put up 2 more shelves a few days ago.
Tomorrow is chestnut (warm brown). And tomorrow I am off to the quilt show. Hurrrrahh!! I go there every year to get my fix since I don't get to quilt or go to other shows as much as I used to. So this is my "time" and I'm deeply thankful and grateful that my Senor understands and let me go for the day.
Love the old pot on the shelf! I'm glad to see some of your decorations going up, it looks good. Have fun at the quilt show!! :o) xoxoxo
ReplyDelete