Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thursday--Chestnut

I'm a wee bit behind but I'll catch up in no time. Hee.. I had a great time at the Quilt Fest here in Jacksonville at downtown convention center. Some vendors weren't here this year and I missed them. There was new vendors there, one I was thrilled to finally meet the person herself and see her works and products.

So Thursday's color is chestnut (warm dark brown).

Our mirror in the now dining room, it was a family room but no more.


My pineapple "welcome" sign that my sister gave me years ago. (I can hardly believe I'm saying years ago, not few years.) Golllllllly gee! LOL! I love this warm color and everything. It's up where you can see it once you enter the front door on your left side toward the kitchen.

Friday's color is plum.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Bright colors! Glad to see you still have the welcome sign. :o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete