Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quiet play time!

Jonah's quietly playing by himself, surrounded by his favorite toys. And the tupperware bowl as his cap. Such a cutie boy!

Jonah noticed the flash and looked at me, I snapped again before he change position or keep his face away from me. I have to play smart with him. I got him this time. Yay!

See! Jonah change position and keeping his face away from the camera! LOL!

Annabelle was playing nearby at a corner trying to fill up her purse. It's usually filled with big legos and little people. She often want that purse to be hanged where my purse are and when we go out, she remembers her purse and hand out her hand to me indicating her purse. I happily hand it down to her and she then slung it over her shoulder and grab her drink and start walking toward our van.

A close up of Annabelle and you can take a quick peek in her purse. She is such a girly girl through and through. I think she is far more feminine than I ever was when I was her age but then I don't remember being 3 years old. Heh!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how our girls are so girly! They are always wearing their dresses, even when it's cold and I have to make sure they wear warmer clothes under them.

    I think because I don't use a purse, my girls don't really play with purses much. Sometimes they play, but usually not.

    You let annabelle have the barbies yet?

    ReplyDelete