Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday--Cornflower blue

Today is Saturday and I've caught up! LOL! That was easy. Today is cornflower blue. I have jogged my mind to what I have for cornflower blue. I know I have cornflower blue yarns but where are they?? I did not want to go up to the attic to find it.

Today, yes today, we cleaned up the mess that our housemate made in our hall bathroom. My Senor was telling me that we're always too late to take pictures of before and after. So I went and got the camera and took picture of him and I check the camera to see if the picture came out good and here I am staring and staring at the wall color in my camera. Then I looked up and stared at our bathroom wall color. I could not believe it. Cornflower blue! Right there in front of my nose! I laughed and told myself, I'm done with my 'homework.'

Here, my senor posed for the picture with demolished bathtub wall. Our housemate will be putting in new tub and tiles this week.

Now the end of color days. Maybe we should do for every seasons? Winter--white, silvery, dark blue, and hmm what else? I don't have my crayon box handy to look over the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. What color do you plan to paint the bathroom when it is done?

    I agree, we will do the color thing again! I enjoyed that! :o)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete