Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Adios Jasmine!

Jasmine and Logan


I've gotten Jasmine a farewell card with the intention of including some moola for her missionary trip to Australia. She'd be gone about 7 months. But that card is still here. And she flew out today! I really like that silly card so I'll say what the card here said.

On the front cover with chihuahua dog with his big Mexican hat on saying
"Adios!"


The inside of the card...
"That's Spanish for SURE, GO AHEAD and leave your friends (your family), the only people who really care about you, FINE, JUST TAKE OFF!"


Again I really like that silly card. Jasmine, may you be blessed and all. We wish you all the best.

Your dog, Logan is doing good here and he'll be happy here.

We all love you.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe I'm seeing this for the first time and I've been gone for over a month!! :) That card sounds hilarious!!
    The picture of me and Logan is great! I am going to try and copy it and get it on my computer ;)
    Send Logan my love and kisses.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete