I crocheted the dresses for Barbie dolls.
It's a christmas gift for my sister's children.
The pink dress goes to my girl, Annabelle since my sister said her girls would fight over the pink one and begged me to keep that one for my girl. I laughed at that when she wrote that. I have no problem keeping the pink dress. My sister has 3 girls and they get the other 3 color dresses. I have yet to send it to them!! WHY??
Gee I haven't finish the Scottie stuffed dog. All I have to do it add the ears and eyes. That's all!! I'm a procrastinator!! BAD me! And busy (is that excuses?? sometime I wonder. heh) That dog is for Peter, my sister's youngest. I'm already working on 2nd scottie dog for my boy, Jonah. So I'm kinda bad, going back n forth. I should finish the first one and get it out in the mail.
Im laughing at myself telling me no, that scottie dog won't bite anyone.

Ain't the dresses beautiful! How I wish I could wear them!
No comments:
Post a Comment